"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, January 1, 2010

Wrestling Fun

My last post was Landon's 1st picture for the year of 2010. It was a picture of Landon running on the couch. He was doing what he does best- wrestling! Landon loves to climb up onto the couch and jump on whoever is on the couch. Most of the time it is poor Tinkie who happens to be on the couch. Landon has learned how to climb up on the arm of the couch and jump from it. Aunt Jenny's couch will never be the same again!

Landon tried jumping on top of Tink, but fell a little short


Hugging Tink


Giving Tinkie kisses to make up for beating her up


Getting ready to jump on top of me


What is that in Landon's mouth? It is my shirt. He went to bite me and then took my shirt with him. He tried pulling me by it!


He's having so much fun and all it takes to make him smile this big is a kick or two to my spleen!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map