"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Toddler Tantrums

Landon is able to throw a tantrum with the best of them. So how do I handle his tantrums? I take pictures of them of course! Landon didn't want to put his pants on so he threw himself to the ground and then proceeded to try to walk up me by pulling on my shirt and climbing his way up my legs. I just happened to have the camera in my hands because I was putting it away. Since there is no way of stopping his tantrums I figured I'd take pictures of the craziness that is my life!

After a few minutes my legs and arms couldn't take any more of his attempts to climb up me so I bribed him with a trip outside. The moment he saw me reach for Tinkerbell's leash his tantrum was over. He immediately grabbed her leash from me and carried it over to Tink. He then lifted his legs up to me to motion that he was ready for his pants and sat down for me to put his shoes on. Once I opened up the front door he was off and running!


He made a bee line for the slides where he quickly forgot that he was mad and was all smiles from that point on!

Landon has been working so hard the last couple of weeks to be able to climb up these poles. He is way too small to be able to climb up them, but he doesn't allow that to stop him. The boy has no fear and loves to give me a heart attack. He is finally able to climb up them all by himself.

The afternoon ended with a game of "Follow the Leader"!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map