"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, January 25, 2010

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not laugh at Landon mimicking me while he was in timeout, which completely defeated the purpose of his timeout. Nope, not me! I always keep my composure and would never laugh at something Landon did when I am trying to discipline him.

I did not insist that Landon eat all of his dinner since I spent all day cooking it only to then eat a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for dinner because I didn't even feel like eating. Nope, not me! I always follow my own advice and eat well balanced meals.

I did not put Landon to bed in just a diaper the other night because I was too tired to fight with him to put his pajamas on. An hour later I did not feel bad about him sleeping in only a diaper and then proceed to get his pajamas on him as he slept. Nope, not me! Only a crazy woman would risk waking a sleeping baby to put pajamas on them.

I did not allow Landon to have complete roam of the room while I caught a few more minutes of sleep one morning. He then did not unfold all of the clothing that he came across as I caught a few more Zzzs. I most definitely did not allow him to watch his cartoon on repeat 2 (or 3 or 4) times to keep him occupied so I could nap a little longer. I then did not wake up completely regretting that decision once I saw the mess that he had made with all of the recently folded laundry. Nope, not me!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map