"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pizza! Pizza!

Landon had his first taste of pizza today. We were walking up and down the grocery aisles wondering what we could make for lunch when I saw pizza crust on sale. I have been waiting for the day when Landon could have his first bite of pizza. Since he can't have cheese it makes it a little impossible to eat already made pizza. For some reason it had never occurred to me that I could just as easily make pizza sans the cheese. Making homemade pizza also allows healthier options. I was able to get a whole wheat crust and I also mixed some spinach into the pizza sauce. I then topped it with pepperoni and threw it into the oven. It was so easy to make and was such a hit with Landon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map