"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Growing Up

This morning Landon poured his own glass of orange juice with only one minor spill. He even cut his own alligator pancake with a cookie cutter. I'm thinking I'm pretty much useless these days! He did all of this without assistance because he was tired of waiting for me. I was busy showering so that we could start our day and Landon decided that he was still hungry and took matters into his own hands. It's looking like I can stay in bed while Landon prepares his own breakfast for now on!

He's becoming better and better at dressing himself as well. I guess my little boy really is growing up. Now if only he could break a few of his bad habits before turning four. Especially the whole dumping the entire roll of toilet paper into the toilet every single day. I really could live without that happening. No matter where I place the toilet paper (in the cabinet, on top of the sink, on top of the towel rack) he always manages to get a hold of it and throw the entire thing into the toilet. I'm ready to turn to bribery. I'm thinking if he goes a week without throwing the toilet paper into the toilet then I will allow him to buy a new Hot wheels car. A $1 car is a whole lot cheaper than seven rolls of toilet paper. Maybe it is time for a rewards/ chore chart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map