"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cereal Monster

Landon has a new favorite food- cereal! It has only taken me the past two years to talk him into trying it. I guess the trick was asking him to pick out a box of cereal at the store. I'm not a fan of the sugar content, but at least he likes it. Now we'll just have to work on the cereal selection. I thought it would make breakfast time easier, but I was wrong. Landon still wants pancakes every single morning. He likes to eat the cereal at night before bed. Truth be told, I don't mind him not wanting to give up his pancakes. I love our pancake making mornings together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map