"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, April 2, 2012

My Kid Rocks Monday

It's that time again. Time to start bragging on your kid(s). Head on over to It's Almost Naptime and join in on the fun.

This week Landon over came a big fear of his- riding carnival rides. He had a busy weekend filled with a county fair and a large theme park. Landon is the type of child who freaks out just from swinging too high on the swings at the park. I was beginning to think that he was never going to enjoy a theme park ride. The emergency stop button usually has to be pushed when Landon is on the ride because he freaks out.

This weekend Landon rode a few rides. Granted, they were low to the ground, slow moving rides, but he rode them. He was so proud of himself at the end of the day. He kept saying, "I tried it Mommy. I tried the rides." You sure did Landon. Mommy and Daddy are very proud of you!
Landon's "I don't know if I can do this" face. Once the ride started he had a smile on his face.
Landon relaxing on the train. This was another close call as to whether he was going to stay on the ride. Parents weren't allowed and Landon had a small freak out when the ride operator was the one to put him on the ride. Once the train started he was saying, "Choo choo" over and over again and then just sat back and enjoyed the ride.
 
 Landon then went on to conquer the Dizzy Dragons.
Last but not least was a very large, fast slide. I may have made a fool of myself, but anything for my Landon Love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map