"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, November 20, 2009

For the Love of Hair!

Kevin and I have decided against cutting Landon's hair. I know most people cut their baby's hair around their 1st birthday. It's one of those milestones to check off the list and a set of pictures to put into the baby book. But for us, this is another milestone that we have decided to wait on. We may get a lot of complaints from people (mainly my family) about Landon's hair being too long, but we absolutely love Landon's hair. We have decided to re-approach the hair cutting subject when Landon is 2 and see how we feel then. I just think Landon's hair is at an adorable length. I love every last strand of hair on his head and can't imagine cutting one bit of it off. Landon has my hair which means that it is relatively easy to care for. I just brush it once in the morning and he is good to go for the rest of the day. However, that was not the case today. Landon awoke from his afternoon nap looking like this:
And this!
The whole left side of his hair was sticking straight out to the side. It was too funny. No matter how hard I tried, I could not make his hair go back down so he spent the rest of the day with his hair sticking straight out. It finally went back down after I bathed him and brushed his hair before bed. He just woke up and when I went to settle him back down for the night the same bit of hair was sticking back up! I just love him and every last strand of his hair to pieces! Landon doesn't even allow a bad hair day to cramp his style...he still enjoyed reading his books.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map