"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, November 30, 2009

Full of Thanks

We may not have had a traditional Thanksgiving, but my mom made sure that we still had a traditional Thanksgiving dinner...just a few days late! Even though things aren't perfect right now I still have a lot to be thankful for. First and foremost, I am thankful for Landon. He makes each and every day worth waking up for (even if it is before the sun on most days)! I am also thankful for Kevin. He is, afterall, half of the reason that Landon is here today. I am also thankful for my family. They have been here for me when I needed them the most and for that I will forever be grateful. Last but not least, I am thankful for turkey! Afterall, we can't have Thanksgiving without turkey. My mom prepared an amazing dinner for all of us. She even made sure that everything was completely milk free. The only thing that Landon couldn't eat was the macaroni and cheese. Landon loved chowing down on his food. He especially loved the stuffing.

Landon licking his fingers clean!

Landon was even able to enjoy some apple pie.

Landon loved every last bite of his food. Here is the aftermath!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map