"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, May 13, 2011

3 Year Stats

Landon's three year check up went rather well. He is now 37 pounds and 39 1/2 inches tall. He's wearing a size 11 shoe and 3T-4T clothing. His speech is no longer behind and right on target. He's ahead of the game with his letters, colors, and numbers, probably because we make every single experience into a learning experience. Even when we take walks I'll ask him to find Mommy three sticks or four leaves. I try to make learning a fun and continuous thing. The only issue of concern that I had for his pediatrician was the fact that Landon throws up, a lot. He's always throwing up. At first I thought it was car sickness. Then it started happening at bed time and I was beginning to think that it was Landon's tactic to stalling bed time. It then started happening more and more even while he was running around. It looks like it's Gerd causing the issue. His pediatrician isn't concerned about it because it's not restricting his growth. I guess not at almost 40 inches tall! I've been stopping his milk come dinner time. He's no longer allowed to have a sippy cup of milk at bed. If he protests it, then I give him a cup of water and this seems to be ok with him. The throwing up at night time has only occurred twice this week since I've cut out the bed time milk. He does have a slight cold and is really congested so it may have been from that as well. Other than that small issue Landon is doing great. He's growing like a weed and is smart as a whip!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map