"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yesterday was my birthday. All in all it was a pretty good day. Very laid back and relaxed- just what I needed that day. The weather was way too hot for the zoo like our original plan so we did the next best thing. A shopping trip at Michael's! My mom told me that I could pick anything out. I almost tried pushing my luck by throwing a Cricuit machine into the cart, but the sensible side of me won out and opted for something smaller. I've had my eye on a wreath for the front door for months now. I was able to get all of the supplies to make my wreath and I'm really happy about the final product. I can't wait to hang it on my door. 

 I came across this picture that was taken May 22, 2001:

May 22, 2011- my how we have changed!
I spent the day with my family and couldn't have asked for anything better. It was a great way to spend my birthday! I was even serenaded by Landon. When we woke up he started singing "Happy Birthday" to me! It was the sweetest thing. Then he topped it and even managed to make me cry- not very hard I know, but he really was sweet. After he finished singing "Happy Birthday" he said, "wait Mommy" and ran off to his room. He came back a few seconds later and shouted, "Surprise Mommy!" He was pushing his Pooh firetruck and opened it up for me to see. He put some of his small toys inside of it as my surprise! I have a picture of my birthday surprise back at home. I will upload it later. He really was the cutest thing yesterday. I love my little boy so much!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map