"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Landon!

Wow! I can't believe that it's been three years since our Landon Love was born. I have mixed feelings about Landon turning three. I am sad that the baby stages are completely gone. Late night feedings have been long gone, baby sign language has been replaced with full on sentences, and diapers are even a thing of the past. Who would have thought that I would miss diaper changes! When I look at Landon I no longer see a baby face. I now see a boy who is full of so much energy and life. The energy and spunk that Landon has makes this stage so much fun. That is definitely the bright side to Landon getting older. The amount of fun that we have on a daily basis is endless. Landon is always smiling and laughing. He's always looking for ways to have fun. He can turn the most basic of tasks like teeth brushing into a laugh fest. Landon's zest for life is going to make this next stage in his life so much fun. I can't wait to see what this next year has in store for us. The past three years have been simply amazing. The fourth year of Landon's life is bound to be amazing as well.

Happy 3rd Birthday Landon! Mommy and Daddy (and Tinkie too!) love you very much!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map