"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Late Night, Old Video

Landon and I were up late last night due to his coughing. I was so excited about how easily he went down to sleep and had grand plans of ironing when I heard Landon crying. I went to try to put him back to sleep, but he wasn't having any of it. We sat in the rocking chair for a long while looking through some old photos and videos that were recovered on an old memory card. I came across a video of Landon eating oatmeal. It's a really short video, but we couldn't stop watching it. Landon made such a mess with that oatmeal. He sure was enjoying himself though. That is made apparent by his happy dance! Landon had me play this over and over again last night until we both fell asleep.

  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map