"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Bright Side

It has taken nearly two years, but I think I have finally found the bright side to Landon waking before the sun each and every morning. This morning I had planned to take Landon out for breakfast at our home away from home- Chick-fil-a! I forgot that today was Sunday meaning that Chick-fil-a was closed. I wound up making him breakfast and thankfully Landon didn't mind the change in plans. After breakfast we then attempted bath time. I say "attempted" because bath time around here is usually less bath and more play time! Landon insisted on Tinkerbell getting into the tub with us so she too got a bath this morning. After we were all bathed, dried, dressed, and brushed we headed out to the grocery store. We then came home, Landon took a nap and I proceeded to put the groceries away. Putting the groceries away then led to cleaning out the fridge and organizing the pantry. You may be asking what the bright side to all of this was. I think it was the fact that all of this was done by 10:30 a.m. We now have to rest of the day for walks, bike rides, and coloring time.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map