"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bubble Bubble!

Here is a quick funny story about Landon today. Landon has been congested the past couple of days. As I was getting dressed today he came running to me yelling "bubble" "bubble" over and over again. I knew I had placed his bubbles in the closet out of his sight and reach so I looked to see what he was talking about. He managed to blow a snot bubble and was so excited that there was a bubble coming out of his nose. He kept blowing snot bubbles over and over again while excitedly yelling "bubble"! It really gave me a good laugh.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map