"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, April 5, 2010

Not My Child! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Landon did not fall down the stairs and let out a horrific cry causing me to think that he split his head open. When I ran to him he started pointing towards the ground which is when I realized the real reason for his crying- he dropped his Tigger in the fall. Landon would never cry more for his dropped Tigger then over his fall. Nope, not my Landon! My Landon would never scare me like that.

Landon did not go on an Easter egg hunt and walk away without any eggs. My Landon would never be so tired that he throws a tantrum during egg hunting and misses out on collecting eggs. Nope, not my Landon! Landon has more composure than that.

Landon did not require 3 outfit changes in one day. There was no possible way that my Landon would require 3 new outfits in one day because he couldn't keep clean. Nope, not my Landon! He would never get ketchup and poop all over himself three times in just a couple of hours.

Landon did not wake up the other morning wanting to eat a popsicle. Even if he had, Landon most certainly would not proceed to pull a laundry basket filled with folded laundry over to the fridge to use it as a stepping stool to get to the freezer. He most certainly did not do this after I told him that 7:00 a.m. was too early for popsicles. Nope, not my Landon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map