"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me! Monday!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

The words "come here" or "lay down for a diaper change" never have to be repeated around here. If by chance they did have to be repeated over and over again, then most certainly I would never have to be stern about it and follow those sayings up with "now". Nope, not me. I would never have to continuously use the word "now" to follow up a command for Landon. Landon always listens so well and follows orders the first time that they are given. He would never hear "now" so often that he then looks at me, points his finger down, and then says "now" just like I do.  Even if he had started to mock me in such a way I would never find this behavior cute and catch it on video. Nope, not me! I most certainly would never laugh at the little dance that he does after he mocks me. I have far too much composure for that!


1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Oh, another Landon! I just had to come over and check out your little Landon -- since I have a Landon as well :) He's so cute!

We call our L "Love Love," don't know why but that's what it is :)

I'll definitely will come visit again.

Dagmar - Landon's mommy
Dagmar's momsense
http://DagmarBleasdale.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map