"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wiggle Wiggles

As Landon becomes older my favorite part of the day often changes. Mornings were once my least favorite part of the day. Landon would wake far too early and would be so cranky when he woke. I never understood why he would wake up and not go back to sleep if he was still so tired and miserable. His crankiness would last all through breakfast. We would then play and color and then he would take a nap. The crankiness continued whenever he awoke from his nap. He would wake up and cry for no reason. I mean really cry. He would scream at the top of his lungs, throw himself onto the ground, and have an all out tantrum every time he woke up from a nap. This lasted for many months. At this time my favorite part of the day was the time between dinner and bed. We would always take an evening stroll and play outside. Now that Landon is a little older, mornings have become my favorite part of the day. Just recently Landon has found a new appreciation for sleep and I love him so much for that. He now sleeps from about 7:30 at night until 9/10 the next morning. Some mornings he even sleeps until 11 a.m. He wakes up in the best moods. I am always awoken by a cheery "hello Mommy" and "wiggle wiggle" on my nose. Landon will rub his nose against mine while saying "wiggle wiggle." This is definitely my most favorite part of every day. We will lay in my bed for at least ten minutes every morning. Landon will cover me with kisses and loves to start tickle fights first thing in the morning. I love hearing his sweet little voice saying "love you" first thing in the morning. Landon definitely knows how to wake me up on the bright side.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map