"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Savannah



A few weeks back we took a family trip to Savannah. It was the first family trip (my mom, siblings, Landon and I) ever. The last family trip that we took together was probably the cruise seven years ago, which of course didn't include Landon. It was nice to get away for a few. It was a quick trip, but we had a lot of fun. I fell in love with Savannah. It was so pretty there. I now day dream about moving there. I also love that it isn't too far away. It's the perfect distance for a quick weekend get a way.  

We went the weekend before St. Patty's Day. Savannah goes crazy for St. Patty's Day. All of the fountains had green water coming out, which I think was Landon's favorite part of the weekend.

Tink often rode in the stroller with Landon.


Landon loved the lion statues. He wouldn't leave until I took a picture. He kept saying "cheese" over and over again.

I loved all of the purple trees!
Boys will be boys- chasing each other with sticks!

The cause of my near heart attack! I had no clue this huge snake was behind me. When I turned around his head stuck up towards me and I seriously almost died. I was shaking for a long while after wards. She really should have a warning crew come ahead of her. You know, like those "wide load" signs on the back of cars to warn you that there is a wide load ahead. She needed a snake warning crew so that people wouldn't have a hard time breathing and almost having a heart attack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map