"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away!

It was raining like crazy here earlier this week. The other morning Landon wanted to go outside with his chalk. It was just a light rain at that point so I allowed him to use the chalk on the back porch since it is covered. It wasn't long before the down pours came so I had to bring Landon inside. He spent the rest of the day carrying his chalk in his hands saying, "in a minute sun come out, please in a minute". He desperately wanted to draw with his chalk outside. Landon went to play in his room and I didn't think anything of it. A little while passes before I go to check on him. This is what I found:


Somebody really should keep an eye on him! I guess he found a way to use his chalk while it was raining outside. I then remembered that he had a chalk board in his art desk. I guess I realized that one a little too late! When Landon wasn't busy coloring on the carpet, we spent the rainy days playing around and being silly. There was a lot of bed jumping and wrestling. We also enjoyed acting out scenes from some of Landon's favorite movies.


Landon's "scared" face when he was pretending to go on a Heffalump trapping expedition.

Later on in the evening Landon was pretending to catch dinosaurs.

We also did a lot of reading and playing inside his Toy Story tent.


All of this playing was the cause for great big Landon smiles!



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map