"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Day 1: 10 Facts + 1 Picture

I just came across this 31 day challenge on another friend's blog. I figured I'd give it a try as well. It'll be a great way to start off the New Year. Now I just have to commit to blogging every day! Here it goes:

Day 1- A picture of me with 10 facts:

This is the only picture on my computer that I have of myself. All of the rest are of Landon or me with Landon.
Fact 1: I love purple anything. I am completely obsessed with the color purple.
Fact 2: My favorite flowers are orchids- probably because they are purple!
Fact 3: I only have one true regret in life. Just one- not too bad after 27 years.
Fact 4: I love to drive. I even love driving with no destination in mind. Sometimes I will put Landon in the car and we will just drive. We usually end up walking the beach on days like that.
Fact 5: I love panda bears. I use to have quite the collection. I am dying to take Landon to the Atlanta Zoo to see the baby panda.
Fact 6: I talk non stop when I'm tired. I just start rambling about everything and anything.
Fact 7: I love to cook. I have just been lacking inspiration to do so lately.
Fact 8: I give my all to people. I have learned this can also be a fault at times.
Fact 9: I still love the show Friends. In my opinion, there will never be a greater show on tv. I can still watch the re-runs nightly and never grow old of them.
Fact 10: I have to do everything in groups of 5. Count my food, touch the light switches, group words together as they are being told to me, it's all a little OCD and can be overwhelming at times.

You can join along in this challenge as well. Here are the challenges for the 31 days:
Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest

Day 03 - A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Day 04 - A picture of your night

Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory

Day 06 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Day 07 - A picture of your most treasured item

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh

Day 09 - A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most

Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the craziest things with

Day 11 - A picture of something you hate

Day 12 - A picture of something you love

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die

Day 16 - A picture of someone who inspires you

Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

Day 19 - A picture and a letter

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel

Day 21 - A picture of something you wish you could forget

Day 22 - A picture of something you wish you were better at

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book

Day 24 - A picture of something you wish you could change

Day 25 - A picture of your day

Day 26 - A picture of something that means a lot to you

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of

Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss

Day 31 - A picture of yourself

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map