"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 12: Love of Purple

Day 12: A picture of something that I love.

I love all things purple. It's become an obsession almost. Everything I owned was purple. From the living room throw pillows to the dining room chair covers. Purple candles to a purple bed comforter. Now that I have to task of re-buying everything I was thinking about going with a different color scheme. Who am I kidding? Everything will once again be purple. I can almost guarantee it! I have seen dogs dyed purple before and have even considered dying Tink's hair. If I didn't think it would traumatize Landon, then Tink probably would be dyed purple. I just love the color purple!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map