"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 25: Daytime Picture

Day 25: A picture of my day.

I spent almost all day in the car today. I played taxi to my siblings and spent a good portion of the day driving in the pouring rain. I spent most of my driving time turning around and telling Landon to stop shoving things up his nose. He has never shoved anything up his nose before, but all day long he had tried to shove his book up his nose. I really don't know where he gets this stuff from. I hope it is not a sign of things to come. I definitely do not want to make any emergency room trips because there is a small toy, coin, or some other random object stuck up his nose. Although knowing Landon, I am sure one of those trips to the ER is in my near future. I guess it just comes with the territory of raising a toddler boy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map