"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15: World Traveler

Day 15: A picture of something that you want to do before you die.

I want to travel the world before I die. I have never been anywhere with the exception of a couple of road trips from Florida to Pennsylvania and a Caribbean cruise. There is so much world for me to see and I am itching to see it. I want to experience different cultures and see the world from a different perspective. I want to go to China and observe panda bears and walk the Great Wall of China. I want to go to Africa and take a safari ride. I want to go to Australia and go snorkeling in the Great Barrier Reef. I want to see the Eiffel Tower and take a gondola ride through the canals of Venice. I want to have an Italian dinner in Italy and break a plate in Greece while shouting "opa". I want to rent a car in Maui and drive down the Hana Highway. I want to take a road trip down Route 66 and climb a glacier in Alaska. You get the picture- I want to do and see everything that this world has to offer. Maybe I'll start by taking Landon to Sanible Island for a weekend in the Spring. It's not far from here and a place that I have always wanted to go. It's apparently one of the very best beaches for sea shells. I don't know why I haven't gone before. I think I may do just that once the weather warms up.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map