"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 11: Green Hate

Day 11: A picture of something that I hate.

I hate green food. For some reason I have never liked vegetables. I wish this wasn't true. I would love to be able to sit down and eat a healthy meal. I would love to be able to eat a salad. I just can't do it. No matter how many times I try I gag at the thought of it. I keep waiting for my taste buds to change, but they never do. Meals made with veggies always look so good to me and yet I can't bring myself to eat them. I just hope the cycle doesn't continue with my extremely picky eating son.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map