"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, January 24, 2011

Home

Holy moly, me oh my, you're the apple of my eye...

Is that not the cutest video ever? I have watched it time and time again today. I especially love the part where the little girl is trying to whistle. She's so stinking cute. There are other videos as well of daddy and daughter, but this one is my favorite. I just wanted to share it with everyone since I can't seem to get enough of it. The love between this dad and his little girl is simply amazing. If only I had even a smidgen of singing talent, then Landon and I could make a cute little video. Don't worry, I will spare everyone. You won't be seeing any videos of me singing any time soon. Landon has started singing the Wonder Pets theme song, which is really cute. I may share a video of that one day soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map