"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 16: Inspiration

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires me.
Alex definitely inspires me. He has had more health challenges than anyone that I personally know. No matter how bad he is feeling he still wakes up everyday with a desire to better himself. He works out every single day (except for when doctors restrict him) for hours on end. He constantly motivates himself to live an active lifestyle no matter how sick he's feeling. He inspires me to work out. I have no excuse for not working out (unless you count a toddler who is with me every waking second!) and living a more active lifestyle. I use to be incredibly active and life sort of got in the way of that. Alex proves to me that challenges can be overcome. He inspires me to be a better person and to realize that life could be a lot worse. He's made me realize that my headache or back pain is not the end of the world. If Alex can wake up every morning with a smile on his face, then so can I. Sure he has his moments when he's mad at the world and wishes his life were different. We all have those moments. I think most people who were in his shoes would have a lot more of those moments. His strength and courage that he has every single day inspires me.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map