"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 4: My Night

Day 4: A picture of my night



That about sums up how my night was spent. Landon has been incredibly clingy all day. If I am sitting then he has to climb into my lap and smother me with kisses. If I'm standing then he has to pull on my shirt or hang on my leg and tickle me. He's currently standing behind my chair and tickling my arm and face. He's been so loving and silly today. I love how sweet and loving Landon is. I try to recall these sweet moments whenever he is having a not so sweet moment- it makes his tantrums more bearable knowing that in just a minute he will be showering me with kisses and smiles.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map