"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 24: Something to Change

Day 24: A picture of something that I wish I could change.

As silly as this may sound, I wish I could change my hair. It has gone unchanged for my entire life. I'm too chicken to do anything about it. I really will need to start dying it sooner rather than later with the gray hairs that are coming with age and the toddler years. I think the problem stems from not finding anyone that I truly trust with my hair. I don't have a regular hair stylist. I go to a different hair salon every time I get a hair cut. I would love to change my hair up a bit, but I don't know how to go about doing so.

My hair isn't usually messy like pictured either. I threw my hair in front of my face for the picture just because I thought it'd be boring to snap a picture of the back of my head. Although the picture doesn't look much different than if I were to snap my hair from the back of my head, but this way was a lot more fun and Landon enjoyed laughing at me!

My hair may not have changed in years, but my oh my how Landon has changed. Can you see the little picture of him hanging on the wall above my head of hair? He was three months old in those pictures. I can't believe how different he now looks. Most toddlers still resemble their baby pictures, but Landon has changed so much. There isn't much resemblance between his baby pictures and now. Maybe I should embrace change and do something with my hair...like dye it red!

1 comment:

spoiled lil' brandy said...

Hair changing.. that was a big dilemma for me too, especially when I went from halfway down my back to close to my ears. once I got into the "its just hair.. it WILL come back" mind frame. I was good. As far as coloring it.. i am going for something different now too.. start by lightening it a little at a time. You'll realize its not so bad. Good luck! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map