"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 7: Most Treasured Item

Day 7: A picture of my most treasured item

As cheesy as it sounds Landon is my most treasured item. I have recently learned that material possessions are just that. They can be thrown away (willingly or unwillingly) but can always be replaced. I no longer hold value to material possessions like I once did. I'm not saying that it is easy to let go of material possessions, but I have realized that there are things in life more valuable, such as life. So as cheesy as it sounds Landon is definitely my most treasured possession. Here is a picture (or two or three) of my treasure:


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map