"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 23: Favorite Book

Day 23: A picture of my favorite book.

It is no secret that Nicholas Sparks is my favorite author. I have read all of his books, some several times over. The Rescue is my favorite book of his. Unfortunately, I gave my copy to a friend to borrow and it was never returned to me. Unbeknownst to me, she lent it out to another friend and never got it back. I wish this book would become the next one made into a movie.

"There was something inside of her that longed to be desired, to be cared for and protected, to be listened to and accepted without judgment. To be loved." ~ The Rescue 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map