"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye 2010!

2010 has come to a close. I'm not even all that sad to see it come to an end. This past year has not been how I imagined it would be. 2011 will definitely be the year for self-discovery and growth. Hopefully 2011 will be filled with a lot of positive memories, rather than sad reflections. 2010 was definitely not a great year for me, but I will save all of that for another post. For now, I am just going to focus on the positive. After all, we do say "Happy New Year". I might as well try to embrace this and think of all of the things that I have to look forward to- Landon related things! 2010 was a great year for Landon. He learned many new things and was such a blessing in my life. In 2010, Landon accomplished many things:
  • Turned two
  • Started talking
  • Learned how to say "I wuv you"- talk about making a Mommy cry!
  • Learned his colors, his shapes, and how to ride his bike
I learned a few life lessons along the way as well. 2010 was definitely the year for learning and for that I am thankful. I can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for us. It has to be better than 2010. Every year is better than the previous one all because of Landon. I don't know what 2011 holds for us, but I do know that every morning I will be waking up to Landon "wiggle wiggles" and smiles. I know that every night I will be reading a bed time story to Landon that turns into a tickle session. Landon will be my source of strength and my drive to set goals and accomplishments for the year 2011 and beyond. I love him so much and I am so thankful that I have had another full year with Landon in my life. 

Landon's last picture of 2010
Landon's 1st picture of 2011

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map