"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: Funny Picture

Day 8: A picture that makes me laugh

I must say that any family get together is not complete without Matt. He is hilarious and always doing crazy things. From the "donkey" throughout a department store for chocolate to impersonating Michael Jackson. I unfortunately don't have a picture of him doing the donkey, but I do have a Michael Jackson picture. Matt please don't kill me for this, but it does make me crack up every time I see it!
I also have to add a close second- Matt and the elephant. Who walks up to an elephant statue and takes a picture like this? Only Matt.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map