"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26: Favorite Something

Day 26: A picture of something that means a lot to me.

The someone that means a lot to me is Landon. Of course that was an easy one. However, the something that means a lot to me was a bit harder to come up with. My things no longer hold the same value to me that they once did. Things are just that- things. So coming up with a picture of something that means a lot to me was hard to do. Here is the something that means the most to me now:

My computer allows me to connect with the world. I am able to talk to family and friends on a regular basis. I can catch up on the news around the world and stay on top of things. I don't know what I'd do without my laptop. It definitely is one of my most prized possessions.

It just so happens that the someone and the something that mean the most to me are both in the picture. Landon loves having his picture taken and wanted to be included. If only his eye didn't keep closing!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map