"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 9: Through the Most

Day 9: A picture of the person who has gotten me through the most.

I have had a hard time with this one. I have been agonizing over writing this post for days. I guess that is what happens when your best friend and confidant of eleven years is no longer who they once were. The person who has definitely gotten me through the most is no longer around. They won't be getting me through any more life happenings, but they most certainly did get me through every thing up until now. I didn't know whether I should post a picture of the one person who was always there and helped me through everything or if their recent actions discredit all of that. To be completely honest, Kevin has been the one person to get me through the most. He has been there for every little bump and turn that we have encountered. Until we hit the biggest speed bump of all that is. I just don't think I can post of picture of Kevin when he has also caused me the most pain. He may have gotten me through the most up until recently, but can I honestly still post his picture when he has been the sole source of my most painful times? The two people who have been there for me and helped me the most through these times have been Matt and Jenn. They stepped in when I needed them the most. They were there when Landon and I needed help. Therefore, I will say that they have gotten me through the most, at least as of recently.  

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map