"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 3: Favorite Tv Show

Day 3: A photo of the cast from your favorite show:
Friends will always be my absolute favorite television show. There will never be another show quite like Friends. I watch re-runs constantly and still laugh hysterically. Friends can always cheer me up. I thought my life was over when the show ended. I may be a bit dramatic, but my Thursday nights did feel empty for quite some time. I especially love all of the Thanksgiving episodes. I think those ones were always my favorites. If only they would do a Friends reunion on Oprah for her last season. That would be one of the happiest days of my life!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map