"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 22: Communication

Day 22:  A picture of something that I wish I was better at.

I wish I was better at communication. I can communicate the every day things. I have no problem voicing my opinions on matters that I believe in or speaking up for myself or loved ones. However, I do have a problem communicating matters of the heart. I have a problem breaking down the walls to issues that are deeply personal. I'm sure it's from being hurt in the past, but I wish I was better at communicating issues that desperately need to be said and for whatever reason I just freeze and go without saying it. This is definitely one area that I am wanting to work on improving.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map