"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19: Picture and Letter

Day 19: A picture and a letter.

Dear Tinkerbell,
I always wanted a Pomeranian and when I first saw you I knew you were meant for me. You were absolutely perfect from day one when we first brought you home- all 1 pound 7 ounces of you! I knew in the back of my mind that you would have to one day become a child friendly dog. I knew you were going to be around for a very long time and that I was going to have children while you were around. I could not have chosen a better dog. You are amazing with Landon. He picks you up and carries you around even when you don't want him to. He pulls on your tail and pokes at your eyes. He forces food into your mouth when you are not hungry and he is always trying to dress you and brush your hair. He puts you into the bath tub with his bath toys on an almost daily basis and forces you to give him high fives. You are so patient with him. Never once have you tried to bite him or get upset with him, even when you try walking away and he chases after you to pick you up all over again. You just deal with it and allow him to do as he pleases with you. Thank you for being such a special dog to him. You never get the proper recognition that you deserve. I know you probably wish that you were bigger so that Landon couldn't carry you around in the way that he does. I know life changed over night for you. You had no idea what was coming your way 2 1/2 years ago when we brought Landon home. You have been his side kick and guardian. Till this day you bark to let me know that he is in trouble. Whenever he cries or gets into something that he isn't suppose to be doing you bark to tell me about it. You are the first one running to his room when he wakes up and you always seem to have a sixth sense when it comes to watching over Landon. Thank you for being the world's most amazing dog. We love you Tinkie!

1 comment:

spoiled lil' brandy said...

She is so cute! Its good that she is so good with Landon, and that Landon has a play friend. I had a protective dog like that when I was little, except he was a German Shepard.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map