"A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, a home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for."

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 6: Trading Places

Day 6: A picture of someone you would love to trade places with for one day.

I would love to trade places with Barbara Walters. Just for one day. I love the show The View. Trading places with Barbara Walters would allow me to sit at that table and drink coffee with Whoopi, Joy, Elisabeth, and Sherri. Talk about a great start to my day! Then to top it off with interviewing celebrities and talking about hot topics. I become giddy at the thought of all of the people that I would be able to interview at a moments notice. After all, I would be Barbara Walters who could interview anyone with no notice needed. I don't think there is a single person that would be off limits for interviewing. That would be an amazing experience.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Followers

Visitor Map